Contact us for pricing and to set up a demonstration.
PLASTIC CRIBBING SYSTEMS
TheShark™ Collapsible Step Chock will save critical storage space on your rig for more important life saving equipment. Its innovative design is taller than most traditional step chocks, collapses to 5½" and is designed to nest together when stored for further space savings. You can fit 4 Sharks™ in less space than 2 wood or plastic chocks require. The Sharks™ tough steel construction meets the 2:1 height to base ratio requirement while positive grip teeth on the steps bite into anything they come in contact with. The Sharks™ baseplate accepts ratchet straps or pickets to prevent slipping in icy or muddy rescue conditions. Shark™ Large (SRK-L): The Large Shark™ is intended for rescue companies that regularly use step cribbing. At 16½" tall, it can stabilize most high clearance vehicles. Shark™ Standard (SRK-S): The Standard Shark™ is perfect for smaller apparatus with limited compartment space but who still need to carry cribbing as a first due responder.
• Collapsible & stackable for compact storage
• Taller than most traditional step chocks
• Can be used upside-down as a wedge
• Meets 2:1 height to base ratio for safety
• Positive grip teeth bite into rocker panels, boards and road surfaces
• Can be used as a wheel chock
• Easy to clean & decontaminate
• Proudly manufactured in the USA