Fire Resistant Clothing
7 oz. FR Cotton Coveralls with Reflective Trim (Style Number CO71RT)9 oz. FR Cotton Coveralls with Reflective Trim (Style Number CO81RT)
Economical FR Protection Enhanced with Reflective Trim! Maximum Protection! - Meets or Exceeds NFPA 2112, UL certified
- Reflective 2” trim enhances visibility in low light or night work environments
- Pleated bi-swing back gives superior freedom of movement
- Elastic waist provides better comfort
- All exposed metal next to skin (snaps, etc.) are FR fabric covered for maximum protection
- Sewn throughout with FR thread Maximum Features and Value! - Two patch breast pockets, left chest pocket has safety flapHeavy duty, two-way quick release brass zipper
- Two hip pockets with a snap closure on the left hip pocket
- Two swing pockets with internal pass-thrusUtility pocket on right legAdjustable sleeve cuffs
- Flared leg cuffs for ease of donning and doffing
Available in Navy or Khaki
Heavy Duty Chemical Splash Protection that is high in performance and comfort! This line of high performance chemical protection can be used in work environments where hazardous or non-hazardous contaminants may be present.
ChemMax® 4 is at the top of the ChemMax line of clothing. ChemMax® 4 features a 6 layer protective barrier that will stand up to the toughest of hazardous chemical environments.
ChemMax® 3 uses the latest technology to produce a superior product. Durable and lightweight, ChemMax® 3 provides a barrier against a broad spectrum of toxic industrial chemicals, dual use chemicals, chemical warfare agents and other harmful contaminants.
The multi-layer film is applied to a heavy polypropylene nonwoven for increased strength and durability. The barrier film is significantly softer than other products on the market, resulting in a quiet, more comfortable garment.
Put your trust in a ChemMax® 3 garment and you will feel confident that you are doing your best to protect your team from the dangers lurking around them.
ChemMax® 2 offers quality, value, durability and the proven protection of Dow Saranex® 23P barrier film.
ChemMax® 2 is the second level of barrier protection in the new ChemMax® line of products from Lakeland Industries. ChemMax® 2 is a superior and economical chemical protective suit developed using the knowledge and expertise that you have come to expect from Lakeland. The unparalleled strength and softness of ChemMax® 2 features Dow Saranex® 23P film on two layers of a unique bi-component spunbond nonwoven substrate and provides protection for chemical mixing and handling, environmental clean up, hazardous materials remediation and response, pharmaceutical manufacturing, spray painting and general industry. ChemMax® 2 is useful in protecting against hazardous chemicals and contaminants found in the work place.
Offering quality along with durability, this cost-effective entry level product will please distributors, safety engineers and plant purchasing managers. Whether you are in manufacturing, environmental clean up or chemical handling, you can trust the ChemMax® family of products to protect your workers from harm.
ChemMax® is constructed with a unique polyethylene barrier film and a continuous filament polypropylene nonwoven. ChemMax® 1 garments bar many harmful contaminants from penetrating to inner clothing. ChemMax® fits the Lakeland standard at a price you can afford. Available with serged, bound and sealed seams for scalability.
Class 3 PVC Rain Pants (Style Number PHVRSO1)
Waterproof and wind proof PVC Rain Pants
Companion to the C-HVRSO1 Class 3 Rain Jacket
Two pass-through pockets
Adjustable pant legs
Class 3 PVC Rain Jacket (Style Number CHVRSO1)
Water proof and wind proof Class 3 PVC Rain Jacket
Two lower slash pockets
Removable hood with cord lock
Class 3 High Contrast Bomber Jacket (Style Number C3SAFRG2 – L)
High Contrast Bomber Jacket Features
- Meets Class 3 standards - Lime Green Shell with contrasting 3” trim
- 2” silver reflective tape - All seams are sealed for foul weather use
- Fabric is FR treated and breathable - Two way heavy duty zipper
- Non conductive closures - 2 mic tabs
- Pockets! 2 slant pockets, cell phone/small radio pocket, pencil pocket
High Contrast Bomber Inner Liner Features Removable fleece liner with 2 pockets
Liner has silver reflective trim on sleeves
Bomber Jacket Soft Shell Liner (Style Number C3-SS-L)
Soft Shell Liner Features - Removable fleece liner with 2 pockets
- Liner has silver reflective trim on sleeves
ANSI Plus 2 Parka (Style Number C+ANSIP2-L) Introducing Lakeland’s ANSI Plus 2 Parka. Redesigned from the ground up, the Plus 2 Parka exceeds ANSI/ISEA 107-2010 Class 3 specifications. Plus, it’s two jackets in one! The inner fleece shell zips out to become another jacket all on it’s own. The Parka Plus 2 outer shell is a versatile jacket you’ll reach for day after day. There are plenty of pockets to carry all the essentials. The wind resistant and water repellent nylon shell has plenty of features that take on the elements. The inner jacket is a valuable layering piece, whether it’s worn alone or inside the outer shell parka. Either way, your visibility will be at it’s max due to the lime green colors and the 3M Scotchlite® 8906 reflective trim package.
Reflective Safety Clothing
Get the visibility and protection that you need from Lakeland Industries complete line of Reflective Safety Apparel. From class 2 and class 3 vests to make sure you are seen on the jobsite, to Hi-Vis Bomber Jackets and Parkas to keep you warm and visible on even the coldest days, look to Lakeland to make sure you are safe, comfortable, and visible to those working around you.
Interceptor®is your first line of defense against extreme chemical hazards. Interceptor® is the apex of Lakeland Industries’ chemical protective clothing line. Manufactured to both NFPA 1991 and CE type 1 requirements and available in encapsulating and non-encapsulating configurations, there is an Interceptor® suit for your needs be it gas, vapor, aerosol, liquids, harmful contaminants or particulate protection.
- PTFE visor process permanently seals the visor into the suit with no sewing involved so that liquids can not
penetrate the visor edge
- Certified to optional Flash Fire Protection for Escape Only requirements of NFPA 1991
- Available in NFPA 1991 and CE Type 1 certified ensembles as well as non-certified encapsulating and
- PTFE outer layer on visor prevents impairment of vision due to chemical contact
- All NFPA certified Interceptor® ensembles include Tingley HazProof® boots and a storage bag
Lakeland Mission Statement Our mission is to create and manufacture a wide variety of technologically advanced protective clothing that saves lives and protects workers both in private and public employment from fire, hazardous chemicals and diseases throughout the world.
Contact us for pricing and to set up a demonstration.